Top Percolate LMS FAQs
For more information about using the Percolate LMS click here to explore the Help Center.
I need a user-friendly learning management system (LMS). Is Percolate friendly?
- Why, yes! You’ve come to the right place. Percolate is a simple, non-techy way to track and manage your training programs.
Why should I use Percolate?
- Courses and people and reports, oh my! Which training courses need to be taken and who needs to take them? And by what date? Does anyone know the status of who has completed what and whether the participants passed or not? Percolate is here to keep track of it all.
What makes Percolate different?
- Complexity and opacity have traditionally been the hallmarks of LMSs. Percolate aims to fix that.
How easy is it to use?
- Watch the video tutorial and see for yourself.
Can I see example of how to use Percolate?
- Here are several examples that show the ease and flexibility of using Percolate to meet your needs.
Can you customize Percolate for us?
- The same version of Percolate is used by everyone. Although we don’t offer customization options, Percolate includes a feature that allows you to change the interface colors and upload your own logo, so that Percolate is more closely branded to your organization.
What about support? Can you help me if I get stuck?
- Percolate is so simple to use, but if you happen to need help, your account includes 2 hours of free consultation to assist you in set up and implementation. To make the most of your free consultation time, check out the comprehensive Support/Help area first. Further assistance is available for an additional cost. Contact us for pricing.
Do I need my IT department to set up Percolate and get started?
- Not at all. Percolate is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) which means there’s nothing to download or install. Instead, Percolate is hosted for you. And it’s designed for easy use so any non-technical person can immediately dive in and get stuff done.
Does Percolate work on both desktop and mobile devices?
- Yes! As long as the training materials are designed to run on your chosen platform, Pecolate can deploy your training via desktop computers and iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android mobile devices.
Do I need to sign a contract with Percolate?
- No. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your Percolate monthly subscription plan at any time, without any termination fees.
How easy is it to get my stuff when I leave?
- We want to make it easy for you to come and go as you please. Prior to cancelling your account, you may save all reporting data in a CSV (or Excel spreadsheet) format. Since Percolate is currently in Beta, we are working on features that will allow you to download any course materials that you previously uploaded into Percolate. In the meantime, you are welcome to contact us for assistance in getting the files you need.
I have an infrequently asked question!
- We’d love to hear it at support (at) percolatelms.com.